The CCES Parent Teacher Organization is an essential part of your child's school. We work very hard to raise money to fund materials, programs, and services that are not covered in the school district's budget.
100% of your money stays at the school!
By joining our PTO, you are a critical part of CCES's parents, teachers and staff. It is an important part of supporting your child's educational experience.
There are 4 membership levels for CCES PTO:
- $15 Bronze. Includes 1 spirit stick per family (tax deductible)
- $30 Silver. Includes 1 spirit stick for each child in the family (tax deductible)
- $100 Gold. Includes 1 spirit stick for each child in the family plus one other special spirit item (tax deductible)
- $250 Platinum. Includes 1 spirit stick for each child in the family plus 2 special spirit items (tax deductible)
What financial gifts do the PTO award to the school?
Here is an example of some of the items that PTO funded:
- Flexible seating for each classroom
- Standing desks for teachers
- Mobile standing desk for administrators
- Traffic safety batons
- Yellow cones with reflective tape
- TCEA Conference for teachers
- Workroom cubbies
- Pencil sharpeners for all classrooms
- Learning lounge furniture for teachers
- Podium for stage with mic holder
- Rug for classrooms
- Supply lists from Lakeshore Learning
- Gaga ball pit
- Supply/toolboxes for garden and recess equipment
What do the PTO membership fees and fundraising profits pay for?
Listed below are our enrichment activities and fundraisers.
- Let's Read Together Program
- Science Fair
- Bike Rodeo
- Garden Club
- KCUB morning broadcast
- Field Trips
- Teacher luncheons
- Watch D.O.G.S.